Workshops • Leisure • Gardening
Redwood City Speakers Series features free Master Gardening workshops. Workshops focus on gardening through the seasons, vegetable gardening, and drought tolerant gardening, with some hands-on gardening in the nearby Master Gardener Demo Garden. Previous seminar topics include:
- Keep Your Indoor Plants Healthy
- Fall & Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Succulents in the Garden and in Containers
- How Much Water does a Tomato Really Need?
- Herbs in the Garden, Herbs in the Kitchen
- Spring and Summer Vegetable Gardening
- Prudent Winter Pruning
See the website for seminar descriptions and a current workshop schedule.
- Some workshops are free; others charge a fee. Click on the event in the online calendar to access more information about it, including cost.
- This service is free
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Register online to attend a workshop. Registration opens 4-6 weeks prior to the workshop; sometimes they reach capacity.
See the website for the most current course schedule.