Community Education • Older Adults • End Of Life Care • Advanced Care Planning
Mission Hospice & Home Care serves patients and families in the San Mateo County area with quality, compassionate end-of-life care and education. .
Through a variety of events, Mission Hospice & Home Care aims to engage people in conversations and education about end-of-life care long before it is needed.
Opportunities for community members include:
- Community forums for open conversation about death, dying, and grief
- Facilitated conversations about end-of-life planning
- An annual series of documentary films
- Art and writing workshops for exploring loss, grief, and healing
- Presentations by local and national experts
- Partnerships with other service providers to raise awareness throughout our community
- Most programs are free.
How to Apply
Check the website or the online calendar for more information, including fees, or call 650-532-2335 to speak with staff about upcoming events.
Registration is online and can be accessed through the events calendar page.